International University «MITSO»
Our university can offer trainings of highly qualified specialists in undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs. We have specialists’ degree in economy, management, law, information technology. Education is organized on a fee-paying basis. Our university provides all foreign residents with accommodation on a fee-paying basis. Cost of students’ hostel is equal to 85$ per month.
You are planning to be a student of International University “MITSO”, make six simple steps:
- Choose your future major;
- Collect all your documents;
- Bring it to the international admission board;
- Pass an interview;
- Make an agreement with the University;
- Pay your first bill.
List of documents:
- Personal identity document (with certified translation into Russian);
- Educational certificate (with certified translation into Russian);
- Medical certificate, HIV-negative certificate;
- 6 photo, 3*4 format;
Terms and conditions of University international admissions process 2023.
Acceptance of documents procedure for foreign applicants is conducting from 17 July 2023 until 15 October 2023.
During this period, all foreign residents can apply for full-time study program as well as for correspondence course.
Matriculation procedure is conducting until 15 October 2022 and is based on the interview results.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
International cooperation department
Monday – Friday from 900 am. till 500 pm.
Address: 220099, Minsk, ul.Kazintsa 21, building 3.
Phone: +375 (17) 279-83-62; +375 (17) 279-98-60.
ABOUT THE FOREIGN STUDENTS’ EMPLOYMENT
On July 1, 2023, a new version of the Law On External Labor Migration dated 30.12.2010 № 225-3 came into force. According to it, foreign students are allowed to take up employment without a special permit. You can read the detailed information on this issue below.
Article 2 of the Law On Amendments to the Law On External Labor Migration dated 30.12.2022 № 233-З defines the list of foreigners who are exempted from obtaining a special permit for labor activity in the Republic of Belarus. The list includes, among others:
• students who receive higher education in Educational Institutions of the Republic of Belarus and are employed by the acquired specialty (Note! It is allowed to work no more than 20 hours per week without interruption from the study);
• students who graduated from a university and are getting a job by the acquired specialty and assigned qualification (Note! The norm is applicable within the first year after graduation only, it does not apply to the second and subsequent years after graduation);
• members of a student team (Note! To become a member of a student team a foreigner must be a member of the Public Association «Belarusian Republican Youth Union» (only foreigners permanently resident in Belarus can join the BRYU after payment of an entrance fee)).
The foreigners of the abovementioned categories acquire equal labor rights with the citizens of Belarus.