Dear future PhD student, please remember and follow up some simple steps:
- Collect all your documents;
- Bring it to the international admission board for PhD candidates;
- Pass an interview (It is necessary to have sufficient level of language skills to complete successfully the program of study);
- Make an agreement with the University;
- Pay your first bill.
Dear future PhD student, please remember! It is necessary to have master degree in order to have an opportunity for applying to PhD study.
Documents for admission
Submit the following documents:
- Study application addressed to the Rector of the university +(list of publications or library-research paper)
- Foreign passport, valid for the period of study + a copy of passport pages with personal information;
- Certified translation of your passport into Russian;
- Document that is confirmed the right of residence in the Republic of Belarus for a foreign candidate;
- Legalized in the country of issue (apostille) and recognized in the Republic of Belarus original documents on education with the studied subjects and evaluation certificate.
Remember! Every foreign PhD candidate should confirm that his/her educational certificate is equal to Belarusian educational certificate.
- Certified translation of your documents on education into Russian;
- Agreement for compulsory medical insurance;
- A medical certificate of health is issued by the official health authority of The Republic of Belarus (after obligatory medical examination), HIV-status certificate.